Sunday, August 1, 2010

Alessandra Ambrosio for Russh

I saw the Alessandra Ambrosio editorial for Russh and I really liked it. The story I'm getting is similar to the fate of Sisa, a famous character in Jose Rizal's Noli Me Tangere.  Except this one's a fashionista lost in the chaos of a big city.  She emanates a certain peace with beautiful airy garments in contrast with the dark and haunting surroundings. Photography by Will Davidson and styled by the beautiful Stevie Dance.
Love the Dion Lee dress, I'm mystified as to how one can wear it without getting tangled.
source: fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!