Monday, April 12, 2010

Cats Just 'Round the Corner

In my case, they're just outside my doorstep.

I don't know why, but cats seem to be flocking into our factory in the province, and we seem to be attracting particularly the white type. What's really interesting is the strangeness of their color, they're all pure white. It started with two stray cats who entered our compound, and now there are seven of them!

This one has astonishing blue eyes.

While this female cat has the most interesting pair of eyes, one blue and the other yellow.

What inspired me to write this post is the fact that "Cats" is just around the corner, coming in the month of July this year at the CCP. There's so much hype about the musical being absolutely fantastic, and I wonder if it really is as good as people say. I haven't asked my mom yet if she wants to go see, but I'm also not sure if she's already seen it...

How about you? What do you think? Is it really the must-see musical of a lifetime? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!