Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Must-Have for this Rainy Season

(photos taken from different sources in the internet)
Does anyone know where one can get nice or decent rain boots in Manila? All I seem to see available are plastic firemen boots or botas.  It's been raining almost everyday, usually starting in the afternoon and lasting til early evening, and puddles have the tendency of rising to a very high level in the metro.  Anyone in their right mind wouldn't use suede or leather boots with this kinds of downpour.  The hunter boots are Jimmy Choo and the beige is Burberry...they're lalalove, but out of my budget.  I wonder where one can find treasures like these?

Til later,
Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!