Friday, July 2, 2010

DIY Decorated Trench

Here's a new idea: Add some brooches, flag symbols, and what-have-yous to your trench...end result: avant-garde patriotic/dignitary.  I like the idea and I might just try it out one of these days.  I love this Vogue Gioiello Editorial “Time for a decorated trench” photographed by Phil Poynter and styled by Giovanna Battaglia.  It adds a twist to your humdrum trench and gives you reason to use your brooches.  It's like a DIY marching band blazer, which is one of my current obsessions.
(You can also use chunky necklaces as braided cords.)
I'm off to packing now for Hong Kong for next week, I shall be back soon!
Tata!
-Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!