Monday, May 24, 2010

Beads n' Lights


As some say... to be a good photographer, one must invest well in equipment as well.
Now I see the difference, between a kit lens and a semi-pro, and having studio lights rather than depending on available light.  My good brother in law lent to me his Nikon D90, which I must say I am really loving right now.  It's so easy to use, even though I used to be a Canon baby.  As for the lights used in the shoot, it's visibly so much better compared to the desk lamps we were using in our home studio shoots, haha :)
The model is Feliz Diestro, her profession is as stylist, (so if you're looking for a personal stylist you can add her up in facebook) :)
All photos here have not undergone editing  :)

I love the bokeh effect in this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!