Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Closing this chapter

2 days away from a year of not updating this site, I have my reasons for not having the chance to blog here.  First and foremost I hadn't had the guts to share to the www that I was moving to a new big city.  I was afraid that I wasn't going to last more than 6 months away from home.  Now, one year and three blogs later, I can say that I have finally settled in, in the City by the Bay which I now call home - Shanghai. 

As they say, "there comes a time in a person's life when they feel the need to close a certain chapter of it, in order for them to move on."  I am not going to shut down this site (for I had spent quite an amount of time creating this baby), but I must say that this will be my last post on themadjungle.blogspot.com.  So much about me has changed that the old me typing in this blog is so far from the person who I am today, so I am moving on, to a new blog: amandasee.com/blog...Follow me if you wish.

Adios amigas! Cheers to new beginnings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!