Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kape't Tinapay Mornings

I love waking up in the mornings to a good breakfast.  This particular morning, I woke up to a super enjoyable breakfast.  I noticed it's not really about what I ate, but rather who I had it with.

Moving on to the topic of my pictures, I am really proud of the shorts I'm wearing because I was able to distress them myself.  I cut off an old fading pair of loose jeans, and used sandpaper to come up with torn patches.  Luckily I was able to achieve a distressed look without destroying the jeans. :)

Nautilus shirtdress: Jessica; Black lace top: French Connection; Shorts: personally distressed; Necklace from the province of Zamboanga 

2 comments:

  1. i really like your outfit and your blog too!!

    Take a look at me and follow if you like!!

    http://doriansanti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that necklace. its amazing!!!! im so so jealous.
    xx. alyssa

    http://macaroons-and-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!