Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yummy

Oh so yummy! I love the idea of beginning to play with new colors. One of my five sisters just gave me this starter make-up kit to play with. Yes, I did say five, I do have five other older sisters, and yes I did say starter. Not that it's my first time to be wearing make-up, (believe me, I've been putting it on since 5th grade). I say it's a starter kit because this time I want to put it on others, I want to learn how to apply make-up on somebody else. And what better way to start than to start with some close friends or relatives? Hahaha, to my dearest friends, I look forward to having a lot of fun with you guys. I've never heard of the brand though, it's not MAC or Dior, or even just Maybelline...its by a brand called The Color Workshop... I know, I've never heard of it either, maybe I'll do some research...but hey, you'll only be wearing it for a few hours right? It's not like it's going to be used everyday. ;)
Happy Saturday night y'all! ;) - Jane

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's yummy indeed :)) Didnt know you are interested in make up, Mimi! :) I plan to organize a make up workshop soon for my online shop! :) I'll keep you posted! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sounds great Bea! Keep me updated on how your online shop goes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!